Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Douchebags on the YouTube...

Searched for "douchebags on bikes" on the You Tube and was greeted by the following nuggets of joy.



Thanks to this handy cultural dissertation I'm beginning to understand the point of even posting this video. While I attempt to dissect its deeper meaning, I shall light a candle in honor of the noble bicycle mechanic who had to ruin this mail order happy chap's day with the dire news that building wheels costs actual money.

Now this next one's just creepy. I'm going to go out on a limb and a moment such as this is step one on the path to becoming a serial killer.



However, I do like that the driver/cameraman/commentator had the foresight to stop the camera before the light changed. Not only does it add an air of mystery to clip but most importantly a possibly very key piece of evidence simply doesn't exist.

"No officer, I didn't run over the cyclist, I was merely talking about running him over as you can see by this video clip. I only taped him and shared my thoughts on the matter because, as I believe you'll agree with me, it's pretty stupid make an ass of yourself by wearing a safety vest only to run red lights."

Finally, thanks to the magic of the You Tube's related videos column, I stumbled upon this little gem. Suddenly, seeing a dude in his sister's jeans riding a pursuit bike on the sidewalk can now be thought of as a beacon of hope for better future and not as a sign that the end is near.

So long as granny is still alive and shootin' anyway.

No comments: