Thursday, August 7, 2008

Nobody tells the Wu Tang Clan where to ride.

Took a little stroll along the concrete beach boardwalk yesterday. I was minding my own business and enjoying the breezy day when I was snapped to attention courtesy of the horrific sound of a skidding fixed gear wheel.

Seems this guy (the one with the arrow pointing him out) was in such a hurry to make his delivery, (because only bike messenger would need to wear a Chrome bag the size of a studio apartment, right?) he couldn't be bothered with the hassle of having to ride his bike on the bike path that was located a mere 10 feet from the pedestrian only walk way.




Five minutes later I found his bike shackled in front of a bar. Hmm... maybe Big Enos and Little Enos made a bet with him regarding a case of Coors? Too bad we'll never know though, because I don't think someone who goes through the trouble to make their fixed gear a Wu Tang Clan bike would be any good at holding up his end of the conversation.



I wonder of RZA approves?

No comments: